Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Time Management for Work at Home Mommas How do you do it?

Moms who work at home know it is not easy to balance home life and to have to be online doing your job. And if your online job is not on a strict schedule and most are not, it is quite the task to manage doing it all without slacking in some areas.

 I personally put myself on a schedule, because the days I do work from home I do work various businesses at once so I simply create a schedule on what days I do what for whom and stick to it the best I can.

Also on the days I do work I make sure I get my housework done first, get the kids stuff done and leave enough time to spend with them. After all the day only has 24 hours.


 But I want to hear from you, how do you manage your time working from home?

No comments:

Post a Comment