Tuesday, July 21, 2015

A little about ME

First and foremost let me introduce myself, my name is Annie a single mom of two energetic amazing boys that fill my life with love and joy. Nurse by profession I dedicate my days off to spend time with them and my time online to find new and free opportunities to make money from home.

Why? you ask, because I have too spent many hours searching for legit ways to make money while staying home with my kids, while I was at school and during those dark and struggling times that we all go through and only get through with the grace of GOD and help from those closest and dearest to us.

Most opportunities I post here if not all will be free or very low cost, and If I have posted I have done it and know it is not a scam. I will also throw in some fun stuff, recipes etc.. to keep you all reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment